Being a stay-at-home mom is the most stressful job ever. In just three short days, the following wounds have been sustained by my two year old son:
1. Hit head on pointy corner of the kitchen counter. Btw, a goose egg is appropriately named as such.
2. Was once again the victim of our Great Dane's uncontainable excitement. Has a Franken-scratch down the middle of his face. Everyone loves pictures. Below is a picture of an owl painted on a wooden circle that I bought at a thrift store because my dog wouldn't hold still for a picture and was biting my leg as I snapped this beauty. Sometimes I look at this painting and wonder if Sue from '77' is still alive.
3. We installed misters on the back patio and the baby found a way to bite it almost immediately by running over the slick concrete to get away from the excitable Great Dane, bending his fingers and arm backward and scraping his entire backside.
4. Hit head on counter. Again. I swear I don't beat him.
5. Stubbed toes. Also, while checking out this boo boo I realized the wasp sting on the bottom of the same foot is probably infected.
6. Hit himself in the face with the butt of his toy gun while dramatically reenacting the Civil War or something (This one was funny sad).
I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.