And then, tomorrow happens.
Yesterday's Intentions Were:
- DO LAUNDRY
- RAKE BACK YARD
- SWEEP FRONT PORCH
- MOP BATHROOM FLOOR
- ORGANIZE CLOSET
- BLEACH COUNTERS
- WORK OUT
- DO HAIR AND MAKE UP AND SURPRISE HUSBAND BY NOT LOOKING LIKE I HAVE BEEN DOING NOTHING ALL DAY
- PREPARE DINNER
- DID A LITTLE BLOGGING
- MOVED ONE PILE OF LAUNDRY TO THE COUCH
- ATE A QUESADILLA
- ATE ANOTHER QUESADILLA WITH THE INTENTION OF WORKING OUT AND BURNING ALL OF THE CALORIES OFF
- DID ARTS AND CRAFTS WHILE WATCHING THE OFFICE AGAIN
- CUT MY BANGS (HUSBAND WAS SURPRISED. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED)
Only took me 4 hours to finish!
*Look how cute bangs are.
To see more of my bangs once I get a new phone or camera, follow me on Facebook!
*This is an older picture of my bangs. They look just as cute today but my phone is a pile of crap that is half eaten thanks to my dumb dog so you'll just have to take my word for it.